- RSS Channel Showcase 4611003
- RSS Channel Showcase 1841524
- RSS Channel Showcase 2933086
- RSS Channel Showcase 2740353
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/14--04:13: _June Buggie Says….
- 03/21/15--04:13: _There’s a (Beware o...
- 11/24/15--22:26: _You Ungrateful Litt...
- 05/28/16--14:09: _On Moving a Multi-P...
- 11/20/16--05:33: _Take the Stress out...
- 01/02/17--06:32: _Welcome New Bloggers!
- 06/06/18--19:23: _Breaking Up is Hard...
- 08/02/14--04:13: June Buggie Says….
- 11/24/15--22:26: You Ungrateful Little Bastard!
- 05/28/16--14:09: On Moving a Multi-Pet Family
- 11/20/16--05:33: Take the Stress out of De-Stressing the Holiday
- 01/02/17--06:32: Welcome New Bloggers!
- 06/06/18--19:23: Breaking Up is Hard to Do
(With apologies to William Wordsworth) . Did you have problems voting yesterday? I did too. But apparently they’ve fixed that. Voting ends August 7th, so please vote every day! Filed under: pets Tagged: advice, cats, funny, memes, pets, wisdom
rumpydogwisdom nearerClick here to vote for Rumpydog for the Petties Best Cause Blog!
This week I stopped by PetSmart and I saw this: It caught my eye, because usually dog warning signs look something like this: As I am wont to do, I began to think about the meaning of each sign, and the purpose of displaying either of them. I’ve never before posted signs where I lived, because … Continue reading
beware of dogrumpydogdog on premisesbeware of dogIMG_4861-0
I know! It’s the time of year we’re expected to be grateful. So we do more than just talk it up, we put our words into action by giving to others. We get all gassed up thinking of the gratitude we’ll see in the faces of those we’re determined to help. But here’s the rub: … Continue reading
community-service-clip-art-clipartrumpydogcommunity-service-clip-art-clipartmeals on wheelsMTLLadGjc
We are in middle Tennessee. For the most part, the move went smoothly. There were some issues- there always are- but we survived….. well, I’ll get to that later. If you are planning a move with your multi-pet household, here are a few tips that have worked well for me. Accept that the moving preparations … Continue reading
bathrumpydogbathjunior in crate
I get it. You want to impress. So this weekend has been spent shampooing carpets and cleaning the bathroom tile crevices with a toothbrush. If you haven’t already, you’ll begin your food preparations today or tomorrow. You’ve already decided whether to go with something new or the tried-and-true holiday favorites. Turkey or alternative meat-free roast. … Continue reading
I seem to have attracted several new followers lately. Welcome! Some of them are spammers or businesses wanting me to buy something. But many are actual bloggers hoping to connect. For those of you bloggers who are new to the scene, allow me to share with you a bit of wisdom I’ve learned over my years of blogging. … Continue reading
I want to end it with Facebook, but I can’t bring myself to say good-bye. I have my reasons for wanting to stay, the most obvious being my desire to stay connected to people I wouldn’t otherwise connect with. Let’s face it, things have changed. When I first met Facebook, it was a cool place … Continue reading